Go Paperless with e-Bill
Start viewing and paying your bill online with paperless Direct e-Bill, and save time, paper and money. It's free and easy to sign up! Learn more and enroll below.
Benefits to You
- No separate User ID and Password to remember: Log in just once to our website to view and pay your bill!
- Save time: No more waiting for your bill to arrive in the mail. We'll send you a monthly e-mail notification when your bill is ready to view - the same day it's rendered. Log in, and you're ready to pay your bill.
- Security: All transactions and information is available via a secure internet connection. And Direct e-Bill reduces the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
- Keep electronic records: Stop sorting through piles of paper bills. Build a history of your bills and payments online.
- Choose your preferred method of payment: Although it's easiest to pay your bill online while you're logged in to your account or through our ZapCheck automatic payment service, you can pay by any available method you choose.
- Convenience: Access your account 24/7 from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. While you're on our site, check out other information about your account or your electric and/or natural gas service.
- Save money: By choosing one of our electronic payment methods, you save on a stamp. NIPSCO also saves by reducing the amount of paper, ink and postage we use.
How it Works
As long as you sign up by the day before your billing date, you'll receive an e-mail notification when your next bill is available to view. The e-mail will include a link to our site, as well as links to important information about your account, natural gas safety tips, how to use energy wisely and our quarterly customer newsletter. Since your first notification will confirm that your e-mail address is valid, you'll also receive just one more paper bill in the mail from NIPSCO that month. Be sure to update your account profile if your e-mail address should change to make sure we send notification to your current address without delay.
How to Enroll in Direct e-Bill
Enrollment in e-Bill is easy. Register your account online or log in to an existing account, confirm your e-mail address and select "Enroll in NIPSCO Direct e-Bill" in the Account Details section. Once you enroll, you'll receive one more paper bill mailed from NIPSCO.
Please note: If you're currently enrolled in CheckFree e-Bill, you'll need to cancel that option before you can enroll in Direct e-Bill. Visit the Checkfree website to submit your cancellation request online. CheckFree normally processes cancellations by the next day. You can check the status of your enrollment on the Account Summary screen on this site before signing up for Direct e-Bill.
Never Miss a Payment: Sign Up for Bill Due Alerts
Receive a reminder of your bill due date via text, email or phone so you never miss your due date. Learn more and sign up here.
How to Cancel Direct e-Bill
Of course, if you want to change back to paper bills, just log on
to your account and go through the quick and easy steps to cancel e-Bill.