Help your team learn how to manage energy use
NIPSCO is now offering businesses throughout the service territory a fantastic opportunity to provide on-site energy efficiency education to all of their employees. The Employee Education program can help your employees learn how to manage their energy use, lower their energy bills and help reduce their carbon footprint.
An experienced energy educator will walk your employees through energy saving opportunities that they can find right in their own homes and offices. Eligible employees in attendance will have the opportunity to get a free energy efficiency kit sent straight to their home.
The kit* may include:
- LED bulbs
- Energy efficient sink faucet aerators
- Furnace filter whistle and more!
*Kit contents vary based on NIPSCO account fuel type.
- Must have an active NIPSCO commercial and industrial electric and/or natural gas account to participate in this program
- There is no limit on the number of times an employer can host an in-house seminar
- To receive a kit, employees must have an active Residential NIPSCO electric and/or natural gas account
- Have not had a NIPSCO sponsored Home Energy Assessment in the past 3 years
- Have not had a NIPSCO sponsored Income Qualified Weatherization in the past 3 years
- Customers may only receive one energy efficiency kit per 3 year program term
- 2020 program funds are limited. Applications are processed and paid on a first come, first served basis
We provide it all! Contact the program to schedule your event.
Learn more about the program or complete your Home Energy Worksheet.*
NIPSCO’s commercial, industrial and non-profit energy efficiency programs are administered by TRC, a third-party implementation specialist that helps homes and businesses save energy.
*Clicking on the above link takes the user to webpages operated and maintained by a third-party provider of energy efficiency and energy saving services not owned by or affiliated with NIPSCO. The link is provided as a convenience by NIPSCO, and NIPSCO does not make any representations or warranties regarding the security of the website or the provision of goods and services by the third party provider. NIPSCO disclaims any and all liability that may arise from the use of third party websites.