Multi-Family Direct Install Program
NIPSCO's Multi-Family Direct Install Program provides free energy-saving fixtures, such as showerheads and faucet aerators, as well as free installation for customers living in multi-family properties. This free program saves energy and water, which in turn saves you money.
How the program works
After a property manager enrolls in the program, a trained technician will visit the property during a pre-scheduled time to install the measures in each unit. The fixtures are provided at no cost to the property owner or tenants.
Our employees and contractors carry photo identification and will gladly show it upon request. Ask to see it before allowing anyone claiming to be a utility representative into your home. Learn more about impersonators.
How the program helps
Since this program began in 2008, we've helped property owners and their tenants across northern Indiana.
- Approximately 276 property owners have participated
- More than 30,000 total tenants served
- Annual water savings: more than 270 million gallons
- Annual electric savings: more than 2.5 million kilowatt-hours
- Annual natural gas savings: more than 2 million therms
How can I participate?
Ask your property manager to call 1-800-721-7385 for information.