{[{ liveText }]}

Thank You


{[{ file.name }]} Remove

Accepted file types are {[{allowedFileTypes}]}

What types of identification are acceptable to upload?

You can upload:

  • Social Security Card
  • Driver's License (with name, signature and photo)
  • Employee Identification Card (created by your employer and has a photo)
  • Welfare Identification Card (with photo)
  • Military Service Identification Card (with photo)
  • Student ID (with photo)
  • Liquor Control Board Card (LCB)
  • Passport
  • Citizenship Papers
  • State-Issued Identification Card (with photo)
  • Weapons Permit (with photo)

All forms of identification must be in English.

Thank you for your response.

Was this helpful?

Have an emergency?

Natural Gas: If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, have carbon monoxide symptoms or have some other gas emergency situation, go outside and call 911 and then our emergency number 1-800-634-3524.
Electric: For any electric emergency, including a downed power line, power outage or other electric-related situation, please call 1-800-464-7726.