Schedule a Home Energy Assessment
When you schedule a no-cost NIPSCO Home Energy Assessment you are well on your way to uncovering great ideas to improve the comfort and performance of your home and that can help lower energy bills. A professional energy advisor from GoodCents® will take you step-by-step through the assessment to produce long-term, cost-effective energy savings.
A professional energy advisor will:
- Analyze your energy use by assessing the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system for operating efficiency
- Directly install some or all of these low-cost, energy-saving measures:
- CFL and LED bulbs
- energy efficient sink faucet aerators
- energy efficient showerhead(s)
- water heater pipe wrap
- furnace filter whistle
After the assessment, your advisor will provide a comprehensive report detailing what can be done to start saving energy and make your home more comfortable. Based on your assessment findings, you may be able to reduce your energy bills by as much as 30% after completing recommended improvements.
To help make those improvements even more affordable, rebates or incentives are available on things such as:
- Smart Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Natural Gas Furnace
Scheduling your assessment is easy.
Use the schedule button or give us a call at 1-800-721-7385
NIPSCO’s residential energy efficiency programs are administered by GoodCents®, a third-party implementation specialist that helps homes save energy.