NIPSCO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAPERLESS BILLING
Last Modified: June 8, 2020
- Read the Disclosure Carefully. This Paperless Billing Disclosure contains important information that you are entitled to receive. Please read this Paperless Billing Disclosure carefully and print or download a copy for your files.
- Definitions and Scope of Billing Communications to be Provided in Electronic Form. For clarity, the words "we," "us," and "our" refer to the Company with whom you have the identified Account, and the words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual(s) or entity identified on the Account. As used in this Paperless Billing Disclosure, "Account" means the account you have identified. "Billing Communication" means the following:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the Account or the product or service available through the Web site for your Account.
- Monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements for your Account or such other agreements, amendments, enrollment forms and other such Billing Communications as we may include from time to time as part of the enrollment in Paperless Billing.
- Late payment notices, transaction history, notices and other information and communications regarding your Account.
- Electronic Billing Communications" means Billing Communications in electronic form. "Paper Billing Communications" means Billing Communications in paper form. If you consent to receiving information electronically, after carefully reviewing this Paperless Billing Disclosure, you agree that we may provide you with Electronic Billing Communications and that we may discontinue sending Paper Billing Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below.
- Method of Providing Electronic Billing Communications. All Electronic Billing Communications will be provided, at our sole discretion, either (i) via e-mail or (ii) by access to a Web site that we will designate in an e-mail notice. However we provide Electronic Billing Communications, to access them you must be able to download Portable Document Format ("PDF") files containing the Billing Communication.
- Method of Withdrawing Consent for Electronic Billing Communications. You may withdraw your consent for Electronic Billing Communications at any time through one of the following methods:
Please print a copy of these terms and conditions and keep it for your records.