Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
Rebates for high efficiency HVAC equipment - including furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, smart wi-fi thermostats and other home efficiency equipment - can help save energy and money.
Do I Qualify?
Rebates are available for NIPSCO residential natural gas and electric customers who are replacing existing equipment.
- Current rebates are available for equipment installed between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017. Rebate offers are subject to change – please check this webpage for updates. Funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The rebate application and invoice(s) must be postmarked within 60 days of installation. Applications for installations completed after November 30, 2017, must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2017.
- Residential rebates are available for residential homes or multifamily dwellings of 12 units or less.
- Equipment must be installed in a property owned by the applicant, or the applicant must have received permission from the property owner to install the equipment.
- A system that has a heat pump in conjunction with a gas furnace, known as dual-fuel, is not eligible for rebates.
To check for available rebates, please call Lockheed Martin Energy at 1-800-721-7385.
*Please note: For new construction, builders are limited to 20 applications per building company per program year.
How to Apply
Download and complete the Energy Efficiency Rebate Program Application. For more information, please call Lockheed Martin Energy at 1-800-721-7385.
Obtain an AHRI Certificate
Submit Your Application
There are three ways to submit your completed application:
- Email application to NIPSCO.SaveEnergy@LMCO.com
- Fax to 1-877-511-5032
- Mail application to:
Lockheed Martin Energy
8585 Broadway, Suite 410
Merrillville, IN 46410
All faxed and emailed applications will receive an email confirmation. If you do NOT receive confirmation within 3 business days or you do not have email, please call Lockheed Martin Energy at 1-800-721-7385 to confirm receipt.
Rebate application and invoice(s) must be postmarked within 60 days of installation.
Applications for installations completed after November 30, 2017 must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2017.
NIPSCO’s residential energy efficiency programs are administered by Lockheed Martin Energy, a third-party implementation specialist that helps homes save energy.