What buried lines are under your home?
Letting us know what is under the ground helps us safely complete our work. If you don't know everything, that's okay. We'll complete our own assessment when we visit your property.
Email address provided will be used to provide confirmations and other information.
Is your site ready?
You can make sure your utilities are installed on time if you meet these site readiness requirements before we come to install the new lines. Use this checklist and this policy to help you understand all requirements.
- Site is within 6" of final grade
- Private utilities are marked
- Gas meter location marked or house line piping extended past outside wall, and fuel line stubbed to the outside or a riser bracket (compliant with NIPSCO standard) installed to confirm service location
- Electric entrance must be installed and inspected by the appropriate inspector
- No obstructions between the street and the meter
- All gas and/or electric standards must be met
If you do not meet the requirements, the 10-day cycle will be reset.