Email address provided will be used to provide confirmations and other information.
Is your site ready?
You can make sure your utilities are installed on time if you meet these site readiness requirements before we come to install the new lines. Use the site readiness checklist and policy to understand all the requirements.
Site Readiness Checklist
Site Readiness Policy
- Site is within 6" of final grade
- Private utilities are marked
- Gas meter location marked or house line piping extended past outside wall, and fuel line stubbed to the outside or a riser bracket (compliant with NIPSCO standard) installed to confirm service location
- Electric entrance must be installed and inspected by the appropriate inspector
- No obstructions between the street and the meter
- All gas and/or electric standards must be met
If you do not meet the requirements, the 10-day cycle will be reset.
Watch our site readiness video for a detailed look into how you can prepare your site for efficient installation.